Wednesday 14 October 2009

Legends & Myths

Do you still remember those old, dusty legends and myths?
It looks like we, the 'new' people forgot them. Can you remember your favorite one? Mine is Beowulf. You should watch the movie too. It's a great success and will tell you the legend better than I will.

There are even more legends and myths. They are all great!
But still I prefer to make my own fairytales. It's easy! Just let your mind imagine anything and write it right away or you will lose your thoughts. :] Happens to me all the time.

Look now, I'll give you an example:
This morning I woke up and got up. Then I looked through my window and I saw the dark clouds. I the first thing I imagined was a golden forest in autumn with dark, cloudy sky and a fog. And my thoughts went to a path in the forest, that was covered with brown leaves and I was hearing a melody from deep inside me. And if I had more time I would write a story of something that happened in this forest. I just had to woke up from this fairytale... unfortunately.

I already forgot the melody... but it was truly no one else could hear no more. It is a lost melody. :[

Making a fairytale is a great exercise for your mind. It's even better to have 1 or more people with you and you can do this: everyone adds a sentence and you alternate. And at the end you'll have:
  1. A fairytale;
  2. Good moods;
  3. Better friendship;
  4. A nice memory.
So try it right away! ;] Hope you enjoy! And write a comment if you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment