Tuesday 13 October 2009

My start

Here is where I start this blog, for good or bad. To be honest... all I'm looking for is a soul mate. That's all. I spend time here to blunt my energy, when it is too much. It's better than keeping silence and then, when I'll not be able to stand it no more, ruin everything and lose myself again. No, I can't allow myself do it anymore. I need to share... but the problem is, that if I share what I have in mind, the people I'm talking to don't get it serious and never understand... they just stare at me just like a goat stares at a poster. That's why I keep my mouth well shut!

Three things about this blog:
1. May be boring to you.
2. May be boring to you..
3. May be boring to you...
... IF you aren't a person that doesn't think at all.

Don't go ahead and read if it is boring to you! I strongly recommend you.

No comments:

Post a Comment