Tuesday 13 October 2009

Where is my autumn mood???


I still wonder why I can't enter the new season. Hmm... And even though I waited a whole year to be Halloween again! I don't really know what's happening to me. When I changed school... maybe I somehow changed too.

I remember how I desired that change. I was chasing it and chasing it... and now what?! Depression! Because I want to go back. I forgot who I am really... I'm not well. Maybe I need a rest for my mind... but I don't have the time, I don't even know HOW. I feel like I lost my soul somewhere. But where?...

All I want now is just to have more time to enjoy the autumn's beauty but I've got much homework!! I don't have enough time to watch the autumn leaves fall on the ground, I don't have any time to hear the quiet rain... I'm always busy. I think I should have some rest, otherwise this will kill me and I'll just waste my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment